FC Bayern Munich opening soccer academy in Ethiopia

FC Bayern Munich _ football _ Ethiopia
Photo credit : FanaBC

borkena
April 17,2019

Germany’s prestigious football club, FC Bayern Munich, is opening a football academy in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

The Club has signed an agreement on Wednesday with Federal Sports Commission and Ethiopian Football Federation, according to state-affiliated FanaBC report. And the agreement was signed at Addis Ababa Stadium.

The source added that the agreement is effective for three years and could be renewed.

FC Bayern Munich training academy in Addis Ababa is going to be the first of its kind in the continent, Africa.

The Academy is planning to train talented under 17 youth when it becomes operational.

Delegates of the club met with Ethiopian president SahleWork Zewde and she was presented with a FC Bayern Munich jersey.

___

47 Responses to "FC Bayern Munich opening soccer academy in Ethiopia"

1. Usaame   May 25, 2019 at 1:56 am

I love football in the future

• kidus   February 16, 2020 at 5:12 am

I am a good foot ball player i want to play in international i am talented guy in foot ball

2. khaalid ismalil ali gazz   June 30, 2019 at 10:48 am

i like to be best player and see my self playing the legends and beating them also

3. beka niguasse   August 11, 2019 at 2:22 pm

I want to professional football player and I want called my country in the world!!

4. Brook seifu   August 24, 2019 at 10:44 am

My little brother is a passionate football player. I want him to develop his hobby while focusing on his studies!!! Thank you

5. Nathnael Alemu   September 22, 2019 at 2:01 am

I will join the club soon. Amen

• Ayoub Humran   November 23, 2019 at 12:40 pm

Hey man do you know the exact location

• Ayoub Humran   November 23, 2019 at 12:43 pm

And also their main office where to register thank you so much

6. Fiker Alemayehu   October 31, 2019 at 10:35 am

i want to see my self playing to big teams….i wanna be a football player in the future

7. Firafis Ageru   November 2, 2019 at 11:53 am

Bing foot ball player is one of my hobby for the future

8. Amanuel Ayalkebet   November 14, 2019 at 10:03 am

i want to register for bayern munich, what should i do

9. Dagmawi mebrat   November 21, 2019 at 10:46 am

How can we contact you and find your phone numbers

10. Samuel Elias   January 1, 2020 at 12:52 pm

Foot ball is my dream since my childhood! I would like to enjoy your club soon!!

11. Dawit Mesfin   February 14, 2020 at 4:18 pm

I want to be a best football player and striker to like lewandowski I am 17 years and I am 1.82 meter and I will also join your club….how can we get your phone number how can we contact you please answer for as

12. Eyuel   February 15, 2020 at 6:12 am

Hey guys tell me the exact location

13. kidus   February 16, 2020 at 5:13 am

14. kidus   February 16, 2020 at 5:16 am

hi where is the exact place tell me

15. abebe   February 26, 2020 at 12:35 pm

In Adama city we have Boruf sport accademy. Please visit the newly establshed accadamy which has talented kids.Goodluck

16. Dawit   March 6, 2020 at 3:17 pm

I want to play in Bundesliga and help me pleas

17. Kedus   March 27, 2020 at 1:44 am

Where is the exact location

18. Mulugeta   April 6, 2020 at 8:45 am

Hello Sir. I have a child of age 13 with a good talent in football. So how can he be get you and tested for acceptance? Thank you very much.

19. Natnael Fekadu seyiom   April 26, 2020 at 8:41 am

My name is Natnael Fekadu Seyiom I am 14 years old and I am 1m:76cm . i am hard working both football and educational accadamy.may i will get the chance to your training center?.if you are interested i will send to you my CV.

20. Natnael Fekadu   April 30, 2020 at 5:46 am

I have sent you a comment by my father’s phone and with his e-mail but now I am sending it by my phone and e-mail so please I want you to accept me in your acadamy because I want to play for your team in German and I am good at playing football and I am using my time everyday to get better so please If you accept replay a message for me.
    Thanks!

21. Natnael Fekadu Seyoum   April 30, 2020 at 5:47 am

Thanks!

22. Natnael Fekadu Seyoum   April 30, 2020 at 5:48 am

I have sent you a comment by my father’s phone and with his e-mail but now I am sending it by my phone and e-mail so please I want you to accept me in your acadamy because I want to play for your team in German and I am good at playing football,I am a good striker and I am using my time everyday to get better so please If you accept replay a message for me.

23. Natnael Fekadu   April 30, 2020 at 5:48 am

24. Biruk   June 4, 2020 at 2:00 am

Please don’t reject me My name is Biruk Mitiku and I am 16. I need some information about Bayern Munich academy. What takes me to be in the team or how can I apply to be the a player in the team.I am not saying I deserve to play in the team. I don’t know if I deserve it or not, it is all about you. First You will watch me and if I deserve to be one of you I would love to play in this great team but if not, I have no problem to leave the place for others who deserve it. So please!!!!!!! Help me by giving me the information( if there is a scholarship or test time even some adivce) Thank you for helping me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Naod Dagnachew   June 10, 2020 at 11:44 am

Hi, my name is Naod Dagnachew, and i’m talented in football. I am 13 years old and I would love to play football in Bayern Munich in the future,and as everyone know that the best way to play in that team is to join the academy. But to do that we need your contact number and address , so every one hear commenting is that it’s our dream and dreams with out goal is just a dream so let us our dream became real so give us solution.

26. Jerusalem Moges   June 11, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Hi, my name is Jerusalem Moges and i’m talented in football. I am 16 years old and I would love to play football in Bayern Munich in the future,and as everyone know that the best way to play in that team is to join the academy. Please do’t reject me My Adress is My father Email i have atached under hear .Thankyou in Advance

27. Jerusalem Moges   June 12, 2020 at 2:50 am

Hi my Name is Jerusalem Moges I’m 16 years old i already rejisterd by my father Email aderrs and i am talnted girl i want to be international foot boll player and i would like to enjoy your team I Hope you don’t Rject me.
    Thankyou in Advance.

• Amin Mohammed   June 20, 2020 at 11:46 am

I am big fan of football I really wish to register so, please accept me

• Amin Mohammed   June 20, 2020 at 1:04 pm

I am big fan of football I really wish to register so, please accept me. In the future I want to be the best like thomas muller so please accept me and my age is 13

28. Amin Mohammed   June 20, 2020 at 11:45 am

I am big fan of football I really wish to register so, please accept me

29. Amin Mohammed   June 20, 2020 at 1:17 pm

Email ramlakeri@yahoo.com

30. AMIN MOHAMMED   June 20, 2020 at 1:53 pm

31. AMIN MOHAMMED   June 20, 2020 at 1:54 pm

hey my name is AMIN MOHAMMED I am 13 years old I wish I am talented boy so I wanted to be accepted by bayern because,I wanted to be the best player in the world and my mom phone number 0929113232

32. leul   June 22, 2020 at 11:47 am

what do i need to join this academy, and i want to be best player so i will do everything whatever it cost me

33. Abel   July 24, 2020 at 5:33 am

I want to play to Bayern Munich fc so please help me to get there

34. Abel yirgalem   July 24, 2020 at 5:35 am

I want to play to Bayern Munich fc so please help me to get there

• Adnan   July 26, 2020 at 2:36 am

My name is Adnan Abdulaziz and I’m talented boy so I wanted to accepted please this is my Email address
      adnanmansur230@gmail.com

35. yisakor jesus martose   July 29, 2020 at 3:26 am

name is Yisakor Jesus martose
    I am 13 years old l want play
    In Bayern munich so please help there
    Pleas call +251934605615

36. natan mamo   August 4, 2020 at 9:11 am

Hi i my name is natan mamo i am 15 years of age,i not only want to join bayern munich i want to lead them to glory all i need is opportunity and access and hard working is my part and i will work 24/7 for success trust me and you wont regret it. my email address is natnaelstark1234@gmail.com or natan123mamo@gmail.com and my phone no is +251973856102

37. Chernet zenebe   August 24, 2020 at 12:32 am

My name is chernet zenebe i am 16 years old and iam very intersted to be a big profesinal player so how can i enjoy your academy please can you give me more information about your academyes

38. Amin mohammed   August 25, 2020 at 11:42 am

I love to enter I will try and congra for winning the champion league and Iam 13

39. Robson workineh Bekele   November 13, 2020 at 11:42 pm

Hi my name is robsun workineh i haven’t club to played but i am a talented skillfull play but i dont get opportunity to playing football i live in Ethiopian others state oromiya region arsi zone melkawakena camp yo pay by fully funded scholarship you can get me by email (robnaty@793.gmail.com )contact me 0968218068 im 13

40. Bilal.A   December 21, 2020 at 7:28 am

I want to enter in to your academy I want to be the best player in the world and I will be and I also training every day more than 3 hours 6 time at a week
    And i want u to accept me only