FC Bayern Munich opening soccer academy in Ethiopia

FC Bayern Munich _ football _ Ethiopia
Photo credit : FanaBC

borkena
April 17,2019

Germany’s prestigious football club, FC Bayern Munich, is opening a football academy in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

The Club has signed an agreement on Wednesday with Federal Sports Commission and Ethiopian Football Federation, according to state-affiliated FanaBC report. And the agreement was signed at Addis Ababa Stadium.

The source added that the agreement is effective for three years and could be renewed.

FC Bayern Munich training academy in Addis Ababa is going to be the first of its kind in the continent, Africa.

The Academy is planning to train talented under 17 youth when it becomes operational.

Delegates of the club met with Ethiopian president SahleWork Zewde and she was presented with a FC Bayern Munich jersey.

___

26 Responses to "FC Bayern Munich opening soccer academy in Ethiopia"

1. Usaame   May 25, 2019 at 1:56 am

I love football in the future

• kidus   February 16, 2020 at 5:12 am

I am a good foot ball player i want to play in international i am talented guy in foot ball

2. khaalid ismalil ali gazz   June 30, 2019 at 10:48 am

i like to be best player and see my self playing the legends and beating them also

3. beka niguasse   August 11, 2019 at 2:22 pm

I want to professional football player and I want called my country in the world!!

4. Brook seifu   August 24, 2019 at 10:44 am

My little brother is a passionate football player. I want him to develop his hobby while focusing on his studies!!! Thank you

5. Nathnael Alemu   September 22, 2019 at 2:01 am

I will join the club soon. Amen

• Ayoub Humran   November 23, 2019 at 12:40 pm

Hey man do you know the exact location

• Ayoub Humran   November 23, 2019 at 12:43 pm

And also their main office where to register thank you so much

6. Fiker Alemayehu   October 31, 2019 at 10:35 am

i want to see my self playing to big teams….i wanna be a football player in the future

7. Firafis Ageru   November 2, 2019 at 11:53 am

Bing foot ball player is one of my hobby for the future

8. Amanuel Ayalkebet   November 14, 2019 at 10:03 am

i want to register for bayern munich, what should i do

9. Dagmawi mebrat   November 21, 2019 at 10:46 am

How can we contact you and find your phone numbers

10. Samuel Elias   January 1, 2020 at 12:52 pm

Foot ball is my dream since my childhood! I would like to enjoy your club soon!!

11. Dawit Mesfin   February 14, 2020 at 4:18 pm

I want to be a best football player and striker to like lewandowski I am 17 years and I am 1.82 meter and I will also join your club….how can we get your phone number how can we contact you please answer for as

12. Eyuel   February 15, 2020 at 6:12 am

Hey guys tell me the exact location

13. kidus   February 16, 2020 at 5:13 am

14. kidus   February 16, 2020 at 5:16 am

hi where is the exact place tell me

15. abebe   February 26, 2020 at 12:35 pm

In Adama city we have Boruf sport accademy. Please visit the newly establshed accadamy which has talented kids.Goodluck

16. Dawit   March 6, 2020 at 3:17 pm

I want to play in Bundesliga and help me pleas

17. Kedus   March 27, 2020 at 1:44 am

Where is the exact location

18. Mulugeta   April 6, 2020 at 8:45 am

Hello Sir. I have a child of age 13 with a good talent in football. So how can he be get you and tested for acceptance? Thank you very much.

19. Natnael Fekadu seyiom   April 26, 2020 at 8:41 am

My name is Natnael Fekadu Seyiom I am 14 years old and I am 1m:76cm . i am hard working both football and educational accadamy.may i will get the chance to your training center?.if you are interested i will send to you my CV.

20. Natnael Fekadu   April 30, 2020 at 5:46 am

I have sent you a comment by my father’s phone and with his e-mail but now I am sending it by my phone and e-mail so please I want you to accept me in your acadamy because I want to play for your team in German and I am good at playing football and I am using my time everyday to get better so please If you accept replay a message for me.
    Thanks!

21. Natnael Fekadu Seyoum   April 30, 2020 at 5:47 am

Thanks!

22. Natnael Fekadu Seyoum   April 30, 2020 at 5:48 am

I have sent you a comment by my father’s phone and with his e-mail but now I am sending it by my phone and e-mail so please I want you to accept me in your acadamy because I want to play for your team in German and I am good at playing football,I am a good striker and I am using my time everyday to get better so please If you accept replay a message for me.

23. Natnael Fekadu   April 30, 2020 at 5:48 am